Saturday, August 15, 2009

We made it + new screencaps

This post is just about the site. As you may noticed we're working really close together with Chester-land and now we made it into the Family Sites section of CL *jumpes around*



I want to say that I am really happy about the way this site here turned out, about all the amazing people we met trough this site.
I really love to work on this page, work together with all of you. It's pretty amazing.

So, thank you very much to all of you who supported us in the past and will support us in the future. We're appreciate it and def will give the love back ;)

Speacial huge "Thank you" to ChesterDean + Chester-land. You totally rock, I'm so proud to know you <3

I also added some screencaps from the Absolute Radio interview. You can see some of them here, and the rest @ Chester-land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment