Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dead by Sunrise @ Letterman

We already posted that JoeHahn.org has some awesome pictures from the guys at Letterman and now I want to post you the performance, so here you go :)




We also got some great pictures from the Las Vegas show from Melissa, thank you again, girl ;)



I also got another interview from Ryanne where Chester talked about "Out of Ashes"
Im posting it here without any further words.
Found it at 102.1 the Edge.

The debut album from Dead By Sunrise, called Out Of Ashes, features some of the most personal lyrics ever written by singer Chester Bennington. A number of the songs were inspired by Bennington's struggles with his own psychological demons as well as drugs and alcohol. Bennington told us that his addiction to alcohol reached its peak after a divorce from his first wife left him emotionally and financially drained: "I lived on alcohol. It was either beer, or Jack and Coke, or Jack Daniels in a pint glass with ice. And then it got to the point where my wife said to me about seven months after we got together, she goes, 'I don't think there's been a day since I've known you that you haven't drank.' And I was like, 'What are you talking about? That's crazy' -- as I'm drinking a Jack and Coke. That was where my life went."

Bennington told us that during the divorce proceedings, he went from living in a mansion to a 700-square-foot apartment, and that all his money was wiped out.

Out Of Ashes was released on Tuesday (October 13th) and features the single "Crawl Back In."

Dead By Sunrise will play at the Gramercy Theatre in New York City on Wednesday night (October 14th), and the Roxy in Los Angeles on October 19th.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I will repost this at LL with credit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete