Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dead by Sunrise in a Linkin Park Show

Chester talked about playing with DBS during a LP Show.
Noisecreep

"During the band's current overseas tour, Bennington has brought his new band with him. During Linkin Park's set, he and Dead By Sunrise will perform a three-song show. "I will be coming out at some point during the Linkin Park set performing new music by Dead by Sunrise, and we'll come back and do Linkin Park," he tells Noisecreep. "It's just kind of, 'Hey, here's what I'm doing, check it out.'

So it's obvious Bennington means it when he says, "If I wasn't on [the show], I'd go see it."

But for those who are anxious to see Dead By Sunrise and can't make it to Pomona, Bennington says they will tour, though with Linkin Park working on a new record, it will be tricky. "We're gonna tour this record as much as possible, and at the same time I'll be working on the new Linkin Park record, which I don't know how I'm gonna do it," he says. "I'm just gonna do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment